Wednesday 4 July 2012

Wa Wa Wa Watermelon!

Watermelon Nails
I don't know about you but watermelon is one of my favorite summer treats! It's a cold sweet treat after a long day in the sun. Thus, it has inspired todays nail art!

For this design I used the following:
- 'Beauty Secrets' Base Coat
- 'China Glaze' polish in Rich & Famous
- 'LA Color' polish in Green, Light Green and White
- 'Orly' polish in Liquid Vinyl
- 'Beauty Secrets' Top Coat

I've seen lots of different watermelon designs but I like this one best because of the deep smile line that the green part of the melon creates! Hope you like this design, let me know what you think and what other summer design ideas you've got!

Check out my facebook page and don't forget to 'LIKE' :)

Enjoy

-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment