Wednesday 9 January 2013

Va Va Velvet Nails

Velvet Nails
Happy New Year Everyone!

I finally did it! I uploaded my first nail tutorial video to YouTube!

Follow this link to check it out: http://youtu.be/5Alse1m6T-8

I'm hoping to post 1 video per week. Mostly easy nail art tutorials, Q&A, that sort of thing.

For this design I used:

- Beauty Secrets Base Coat
- China Glaze Polish in Frostbite
- Lose Velvet (can be found at most craft stores, I got mine at Michael's)

It's important to pick a polish that is close in color to your velvet, if you don't it will be very noticeable and almost make the velvet look dirty (for lack of a better word).

Hope you like this technique and the tutorial. Keep emailing me requests or leave me a comment on  YouTube! But remember, it's my first upload so please be kind :)

Peace, Love, & Don't forget your top coat!
-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment