Monday 18 March 2013

Matte/Glitter Nail Art

Black Matte/Glitter Nail Art
Today's nail art is a super easy, super cute design that you can do with any color polish you have. It's great for that nail art beginner but still very edgy for experienced artists looking for a quick design!

For this design I used:

Beauty Secrets Base Coat
Orly Liquid Linyl
Joe Fresh Style Matte Top Coat
A.co Black Masquerade

To make the zig-zag design I used sticker stencils that I purchased at my local Sally Beauty but for a cheaper alternative you can also use tape and scissors.

Check out my YouTube video to see how I did this!

YouTube Nail Art Tutorial (Please Subscribe!!)

Send me your pictures and videos, let me know if theres a design that you'd like for me to do! I hope you enjoyed this glittery design!

Check out my facebook page! Nails by Valentine

Enjoy
-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment