Monday 14 October 2013

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!


Halloween Makeup Ideas
It's almost here! It's almost here!

Of course I am referring to HALLOWEEN!!! My official countdown started weeks ago! It's pretty much my favourite time of the year. For just one night you can be anything you want to be. It's ok to wear over the top makeup or a really scary costume!

I've thought a lot about what I want to be, I still haven't really figured it out yet though. I know I typically post nails (up until now that's all I've posted) but I really like make up too so I thought I'd post a few pictures of some makeup designs/looks that I've tried leading up to Halloween 2013!

Hope you enjoy, I have some nail art posts and tutorial videos coming soon so stay tuned!

Peace, Love & Don't Forget Your Mascara

-Valentine

Masquerade Mask (50 Shades Darker) 

Cheshire Cat

Comic Book

Freddy

Jigsaw

Ghost

Maleficent Themed Makeup

Zombie/ Walking Dead

80's Glam

No comments:

Post a Comment