Friday 11 May 2012

Feelin' Hippy!

With spring in full swing and summer just around the corner I decided to do some Hippy-ish Spring flowers on my nails. All you need for this design is a few of your favorite nail polishes and a dotting tool or makeup brush.
For this design I used:
-Beauty Secrets Base Coat
-Orly nail polish in Spark
-China Glaze nail polish in Rich & Famous, Spontaneous, Tuned up Turquoise, and Sun Worshiper
- Beauty Secrets Top Coat
I used the same kind of technique for the flowers here that I used in my ‘Lovely Layers’ blog. The most important thing to remember about layering polishes is that you want to make sure the previous coat is dry before proceeding otherwise you could end up with a BIG mess across your nails.
Hope you enjoyed this design.  Keep sending your requests to nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com; remember to check out my Facebook page.
Enjoy
-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment