Friday 18 May 2012

Rainbow Tree of Life

Welcome back!! Today’s nails we’re inspired by the wonderful Robin Moses, I saw one of her designs when I was searching for a good tree design. This is my first attempt at this design but I’m sure I will try again…
For this design I used:
-Beauty Secrets Base Coat
-Orly nail polish in Platinum and Shine on Crazy Diamond
-Acrylic paint in white, black, gold, blue, teal, lime green, yellow, orange, red, pink and purple
-Beauty Secrets Top Coat
Tip 1: Use a very thin brush for the limbs on the tree, I used a thinker brush and my trees didn’t come out exactly how I wanted them to.
Tip 2: For the leaves dab your brush over and over on to your nails in a stippling motion this is the easiest way I know of to create tiny leaves.
Hope you enjoyed this design.  Keep sending your requests to nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com; remember to check out my Facebook page.
Enjoy
-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment