Tuesday 8 May 2012

Ahoy!


Nautical Nails
OMG!! It’s been a while since my last post, almost 3 whole weeks!! So for today’s nails I decided to post one of my favorite designs. These were inspired by a YouTube video I saw and of course a snazzy sailors outfit!


For these nails I used the following:

- Beauty Secrets Base Coat
- China Glaze nail polish in ‘White on White’
- Nichole by OPI in ‘A new kind of blue”
- Kiss nail art paint in ‘Red’
- Beauty Secrets Top Coat

I chose to accent these sassy nails with some extra embellishments. Use nail studs or rhinestones for the gold/yellow buttons. Or if you don’t have this at home try using a yellow or gold polish and applying it with a toothpick or a small dotting tool.
Hope you enjoyed these nails. Keep sending me your requests (nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com) Don’t forget to check out my Facebook page!
P.S. I have a bunch more posts lined up for the next month so hopefully there won’t be much of a wait in between pictures. Sorry for the delay.


-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment