Sunday 4 March 2012

Bubble Gum Nails

Bubble Gum Nails
Wow... it's been almost a week since my last post! My computer decided to die on me this week so I'm having to post this from my tablet.

Today's nails were inspird by the wonderful Robin Moses! She's always posting amazing pictures that blow my mind! Hope you enjoy my design.

For this design I used the following:

-"Beauty Secrets" Base Coat
-"L.A. Color" Nail Polish in Mega Watt
- Acrylic Paints in red, blue, baby pink, ivory, black, silver, orange, yellow and purple
-"Orly" Nail Polish in Shine on Crazy Diamond
-"Beauty Secrets" Top Coat

I really hope you enjoyed this design, please share it with your friends! Continue to email your requests to nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com. If you try these on your own nails send me a picture!

Remeber to check out my Facebook page!

-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment