Thursday 8 March 2012

Konad Nail Stamper *Review's by Valentine*

Konad Star Stamper
This is my first review blog!!! I know the Konad stamper kits have been around for a little while but I finally just saw them at a store in my city!

Discription: Konad Started Kit. It came with 2 stamper plates(m2 and m3), scraper, 3 small special polishes (red, white and blue) and the stamper.

Cost: $26.99

Store: I got this one at my local Lawtons, but they are also available online at www.nailpolishcanada.com, www.konadnailart.com, and ebay

Usability: This product was so easy to use. I was able to take it right out of the package and use it without reading any instructions (although there is a tutorial video on youtube that provides some great tips and tricks). It is a little messy so make sure you put paper towel or newspaper under the plate while in use. The polish itself dries very quickly so thats a great feature!

Verdict: Overall I would rate the Konad stamper kit a 7/10. It's great to have in my collection and I will use it from time to time for a quick "Konad-icure". It's a little pricy for what you get but a cleaver idea. Great for the girl on the go that doesn't have hours to spend on a proper manicure but it will not be replacing my daily nail art routine any time soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment