Wednesday 7 March 2012

I'm a Barbie Girl...

Barbie Girl Nails
Of all the nail art that I've done over the last few months I think I've been most excited to do these! They were really easy to do and were really fun to wear!

For this design I used:

-"Beauty Secrets" Base Coat
-"Orly" Nail Polish in Liquid Vinyl
-"Sally Hansen" Nail Polish in Pink Blink
- Acrylic paint in black and ivory
-"Nichole by OPI" Nail Polish in Top of my World
-"Beauty Secrets" Top Coat

Tip: Use hole punch protectors to create a perfect half moon manicure. Paint your nails with black polish and wait for it to completely dry. Once dry, put the protector stickers near the base of the nail and paint over with pink polish (this may take a few coats). Remove the stickers and voila, perfect half moons! I chose to decorare mine with tiny ruffles just to add an extra girly touch.

Lastly the glitter coat I used looks a little orange in the picture. On my nails it looks totally different, more like tiny diamonds. It may just be the light at the time that I took this picture :)

Try this on your own nails and send me a picture. Keep sending your requests to nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com!

Hope you enjoy these and remember to check out my facebook page!

-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment