Monday 19 March 2012

Walking Dead

Walking Dead Nails
It’s been a while since my last post. I had a little run in with a nail file that left the thumbnail on my left hand out of commission… I guess I’ll have to remember to have my morning coffee before doing my nails. The good news that came from this painful accident was that I had a lot of time to think of new ideas for my nail designs.

Today’s idea came from two individuals that I work with. I had been asked a while ago to do a nail design for the television series and graphic novel “The Walking Dead”; this is what I came up with. I drew inspiration from the graphic novels more then the TV series just because real life characters can be very difficult to re-create on the canvas that is my nail.

For this design I used:

-“Beauty Secrets” Base Coat
-“Finger Paints” Nail Polish in Curator’s Crimson
- Acrylic Paints in Ivory and Black
-“Beauty Secrets” Top Coat

Below I’ve posted a few of the pictures that I looked at to get the general idea for this design. Hope you enjoy these, please let me know what you think! Keep sending your requests to nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com! Don’t forget to check out my facebook page and click “LIKE”! ☺

Enjoy!

-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment