Friday 13 April 2012

An Apple A Day...

Apple Nails
I was looking for something different to paint on my nails today I realized I've done strawberries, watermellons, and even tutti frutti nails but not Apples!!

So you guessed it, todays nails are apple inspired!

For this design I used the following:

-"Beauty Secrets" Base Coat
-"Finget Paints" nail polish in Curators Crimson & Paper Mache
-"Nicole by OPI" nail polish in Daffy Dill
-"Orly" nail polish in Liquid Vinyl
-"China Glaze" nail polish in Re-Fresh Mint
-"Beauty Secrets" Top Coat

To create your apple design use your polish brush to paint two ovals that meet in the middle. The stem was done with a toothpick and liquid vinyl nail polish. The white center of the apple on my ring finger was made with the back of a make-up brush dipped in white polish. Lastly the tiny leaves were created by bending the tip of the toothpick so that about 3mm could be dipped in the green polish.

Hope you enjoy this fruity nail design! Send me a picture if you try these on your own nails! Keep sending your requests to nailsbyvalentien@gmail.com

-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment