Sunday 8 April 2012

Easy Easter Eggs

Easter Egg
Today's Nails are a quick and easy design that anyone can do with a make-up brush, tooth pick and a few of your favorite colors!

For this design I used:

-"Beauty Secrets" Base Coat
-"China Glaze" nail polish in Secret Peri-Wink-Le
-"Finger Paints" nail polish in Art Nouv-Yellow
-"Sinful Colors" nail polish in Fusion Neon
-"L.A. Colors Art Deco" in white
-"Orly" nail polish in Liquid Vinyl
-"Joe Fresh" nail polish in Crush
-"Beauty Secrets" Top Coat

For this design I just painted 4 of my nails with  my periwinkle polish, then once dry I used the back of a make-up brush to make yellow pok-a-dots, finally with a toothpick I used my hot pink color to make smaller dots inside of the yellow ones.

For the baby chick I painted my nail with a yellow polish (I had a bright yellow but I think this would look even nicer with a pastel yellow). Once the yellow was dried, use your thin art-deco brush in white to paint on the egg shell. Use the back of your make-up brush again to dot the 2 black eyes, then use your white polish and your toothpick to dot the pupals. Use your orange polish to paint on your tiny beak. Finally finish everything off with a top coat and you're done!!

Hope you enjoy this nail art! If you try it on your own nails please send me a picture!

Happy Easter!

-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment