Friday 6 April 2012

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

Easter Nails
It's been so long since my last post. It's been very difficult trying to post with my tablet. I've been working hard today and have a few posts ready to go this week so stay tuned, there will be at least another 3-4 nail art designs posted this week.

Since it's Easter I figured I'd do some themed nail art!

For this design I used the following:

-"Beauty Secrets" Base Coat
-"OPI" nail polish in Care to Danse (NYC Ballet Collection)
-"Finger Paints" nail polish in Art Neau-Yellow and Paper Mache
-"Orly" nail polish in Liquid Vinyl and Gumdrop
-"China Glaze" nail polish in Spontaneous
-"Joe Fresh" nail polish in Mocha
-"L.A. Color Art Deco" nail art colors in assorted colors
- Acrylic Paints in Ivory, Yellow and Orange
-"Beauty Secrets" Top Coat

I know I used a lot of colors for this design. If you don't have quite as many colors as I do you can always mix and match the colors you have!

For the easter basket I just used the end of a makeup brush to dot small circles to create the basket, it's really easy to do, once the polish dries use your ivory acrylic paint to create small details.

Hope you enjoy this design! If you try it on your own nails send me a picture! Keep sending your requests to nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com. Don't forget to check out my Facebook page!

Happy Easter!

-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment