Tuesday 14 February 2012

Be My Valentine

Valentine Nails
Since it's valentines day I decided to post some theme nails! I remember when I was in school and I loved making and addressing valentines to my classmates. Now that I'm older I don't make or give as many valentines but I sure do enjoy painting bunches of them on my nails!

For this design I used the following:

-"Beauty Secrets" Base Coat
-"Orly" polish in Shine on Crazy Diamond
-"Sally Hansen Complete Manicure" in Lavender Cloud
- Acrylic paints in black, cream, baby pink and red
- "Beauty Secrets" Top Coat

Tip: I used small brushes for the hearts and thin lines, if your not comfortable using a paint brush you can also use toothpicks  to create a similar look for the tiny hearts and red lines on the envelopes (use a stippling motion).

Hope you enjoy this design, comment and keep sending your requests to nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com.

Happy Valentines Day!

-Valentine


No comments:

Post a Comment