Thursday 2 February 2012

True Love

True Love Nails


With Valentines Day just around the corner I decided to do some love inspired nails! These were fun to do and look great with any length nail.

For this design I used the following:

- "Beauty Secrets" Base Coat
- "Orly" Nail Polish in Shine On Crazy Diamond
- "Orly" Nail Polish in Liquid Vinyl
- "Orly" Nail Polish in Charged Up
- Acrylic Paints in Black, Purple, Red and White
- "Finger Paints" Nail Polish in Paper Mache
- "Beauty Secrets" Top Coat

Tip: For fine lines use a small artists brush and make sure the acrylic paint is watered down (will dry quicker this way). I used a natural hair paint brush that I bought at Walmart for $2 and trimmed the brush myself.

If you try this on your own nails send me a picture. Comment below and tell me what you think!

Keep sending your requests to nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com

Hope you enjoy :)

-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment