Sunday 12 February 2012

Blood On Your Hands

"Blood on your hands" Nails


I did these nails for the DVD/Blu-Ray release of Breaking Dawn Part 1! It's a little hard to see in this picture but under the red blood I used a grey polish and glitter to incorporate the skin-tone of the Cullen family.

For the following design I used:

-"Beauty Secrets" Base Coat
-"Joe Fresh" Nail Polish in Cement
-"Orly" Nail Polish in Shine on Crazy Diamond
-"Finger Paints" Nail Polish in Curators Crimson
-"China Glaze" Nail Polish in Ruby Pumps
-"Beauty Secrets" Top Coat

Tip: To create the look of blood running down my nails I used the back of a makeup brush. If you don't get the rounded ends you can always go back over the red parts and make a pok-a-dot at the tip. After I did the running blood in curators crimson I chose to highlight it with ruby pumps glitter polish but you can use other glitter polishes to achieve a similar look (I just chose this one because it has red glitter in it).

Hope you enjoy this look and try it on your own nails. It could also be a fun Halloween design if your not a Twilight fan.

Please keep sending your requests to nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com

-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment