Monday 20 February 2012

Plan "Bee"

Honey Bee Nails
Ok, so there is a story behind the name of today's post. Originally I had planed to post some really cute panda nails but had a little mishap, therefore my "plan bee" nails (pun intended) are these super cute honey bee nails.

For this design I used the following:

-"Beauty Secrets" Base Coat
-"Joe Fresh" Nail Polish in Wave
- Acrylic Paints in black, white, yellow and gold
-"Beauty Secrets" Top Coat

I picked up a few "joe fresh" polishes from my local grocery story and have to say they are a pretty good buy for your money. Although I don't find them to be as high of quality as China Glaze, Finger Paints, or Orly (my preferred brands), joe fresh polish is definitely worth what you pay (3 for $10) and comes in a wide array of colors. Try them out and tell me what you think!

If you try this on your own nails send me a picture! Keep sending your requests to nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com

Hope you enjoyed this design!

-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment