Friday 17 February 2012

Pretty in Pink

Pretty In Pink Nails
Today's nails were inspired but a pink and black Chanel wallet I saw online. They use pink and black to create a simple design and thats what I tried to do with my nails.

For this design I used the following:

-"Beauty Secrets" Base Coat
-"Orly" Nail Polish in Liquid Vinyl
- Acrylic Paint in Baby Pink
-" Beauty Secrets" Top Coat

If you can draw an oval you can do this design! If you want to add a little glam to this you can always add nail gems (black and gold would look great) or even use a black or white striper brush to create the look of faux stitching! The possibilities are endless.

If you try these on your own nails send me a picture; keep sending your requests to nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com.

Hope you enjoy!

-Valentine

My Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment