Monday 27 February 2012

A rose is a rose is a rose...

Vintage Rose Nails
Today's nails were inspired by outdated stationary that I found while cleaning out some old boxes in my closet. It's an easy design to do and looks great on all nail sizes.

For this design I used:

-"Beauty Secrets" Base Coat
-"Sally Hansen" Nail Polish in Lavender Cloud
-"China Glaze" Nail Polish in Mint Sprint
- Acrylic Paints in Baby Pink, Ivory, Red, Blue and Yellow
-"Beauty Secrets" Top Coat

Tip: To create the pink and white lines use a flat brush, dip one side of the brush in the baby pink paint then the other side in the ivory. Go over your nails with single strokes to create a blended effect. Acrylic paint dries very quickly so you may want to practice on a sheet of paper before trying this on your nails.

Let me know what you think of this design and keep sending your requests to nailsbyvalentine@gmail.com. Don't forget to send me a picture if you try these on your own nails!

Hope you enjoy!

-Valentine


**NEW**  Check out my Facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nails-by-Valentine/251443941602594

No comments:

Post a Comment